Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday again. For those who are curious, every Tuesday I post a short teaser from my upcoming novel, The Iron King (www.juliekagawa.com). Last week, Liyana posted a request for this week's teaser. And, since Liyana requested, Liyana gets. She wanted to see a scene with Ash and Meghan, soooooo ....


"What will happen then?"

Ash stepped closer. His fingers came up to brush the hair from my face, sending an electric shock through me from my spine to my toes. His cool breath ticked my face as he leaned in.

"I'll kill you," he whispered.




That's this week's teaser, now show me yours!

5 comments:

  1. Very Good! I want to read it!


    Peace
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. You can't use that... take it away! I have to read it... I feel as though I'm being slowly tortured!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, thanks Julie! Also, I can't resist: "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah! Creepeh! I want to read. So. Bad.

    ReplyDelete